Sunday, January 10, 2010

New design

As you can tell, I've added a few new things to the design of the blog. The biggest things I've added are the new graphics. I have a new banner at the top and a new footer that's below every post. (The footer banner is still being tweaked a little bit.) These two lovely graphics were designed by the awesome graphic artists at Articulate Productions. If you ever need high quality graphics done, I highly recommend them. They do excellent work.

I've also changed a few things on the sidebar. I slowed down the scrolling cover images a tad. I'm also currently looking at a new code for it because it's looking at little glitchy to me. I've also added a "Featured Book". Each month I'll be advertising a newly published book by an author that I love.

If anyone has suggestions for ways to improve this blog, feel free to leave me a message or send me an email. You can contact me at DancingDoveReviews (at) Gmail.com

Happy reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment