I meant to post this sooner, but the winner of my last giveaway was Lily! Sorry for letting everyone know so late but finals got in the way of everything.
Today is my 20th birthday, so to celebrate, I'm hosting a giveaway that I was supposed to host for Earth Day! Kim Dare has allowed me to giveaway a copy of her ebook Ryland's Sacrifice. This is the first book in her Thrown to the Lions series. It was published February 2010 by Resplendence Publishing.
Here's the blurb for her book:
Principles don’t pay tuition fees. When Ryland’s math scholarship disappears overnight, he has two choices. He can borrow money from fellow student Jason Burrows, who has very interesting ways of collecting debts. Or, he can volunteer to be thrown to the werelions.
One night spent playing the part of a willing human sacrifice will give him enough money to finish his PhD. It seems like a good deal—right up until the moment he finds himself naked, blindfolded, bound and surrounded by lions.
You can find out more about Ryland's Sacrifice and read an excerpt on her website. The novel is available in PDF format. If the winner already has a copy of this book, they may choose another from her backlist.
Contest Rules (Borrowed and modified from Stumbling Over Chaos <3<3):
* To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes Midnight EST on May 13.
* If you share this contest (on Facebook, Goodreads, you blog, etc. I'll give you an extra entry for each medium you use, up to three extra entries.
* You must leave a valid email address with your comment. If you don't include an email address in your post or on your Google Profile, Chris's Blog Gnomes will turn your post into kitty litter for the Chaos Cat.
* Winners will be selected by random number.
* If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
* If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
* This contest is open worldwide!