To celebrate Earth Day, Addison Albright has agreed to let me giveaway an ebook copy of her short story Cow Pie Bingo. Cow Pie Bingo was published on April 10, 2010 by Smashwords. The story will be available in most formats, and the winner can choose which format they prefer.
Here's the blurb:
Evan lets a co-worker talk him into working a kissing booth at a charity fair. Not quite sure what to expect, he certainly doesn't count on meeting Gary, or kissing him, considering his past. Kissing is what he ends up doing, though, along with playing cow pie bingo for a good cause. Will Gary end up being more than a six-ticket ride?
You can find out more about Cow Pie Bingo and read an excerpt on Addison's website.
Contest Rules (Borrowed and modified from Stumbling Over Chaos <3<3):
* To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes Midnight EST on April 29.
* If you share this contest (on Facebook, Goodreads, you blog, etc. I'll give you an extra entry for each medium you use, up to three extra entries.
* You must leave a valid email address with your comment. If you don't include an email address in your post or on your Google Profile, Chris's Blog Gnomes will turn your post into kitty litter for the Chaos Cat.
* Winners will be selected by random number.
* If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
* If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
* This contest is open worldwide!